The Journal of the Oxford Centre for Socio-Legal Studies (JOxCSLS) is currently calling for papers for Issue 3, 2017. The JOxCSLS is an international online and open access peer reviewed journal established and edited by graduate research students of the Centre for Socio-Legal Studies at the University of Oxford. The Editors of the JOxCSLS are pleased to invite submissions for its next issue, in line with the following guidelines.
Deadline for submissions to next issue: June 5th, 2017
The JOxCSLS welcomes articles in the following categories:
- Academic articles: between 5,000 and 7,500 words (footnotes included);
- Law and Society Today: 2,000 words on the socio-legal relevance of a topical issue or event;
- Socio-Legal Objects: 2,000 words on socio-legal observations related to or inspired by visual arts, music, architecture, or everyday objects;
- Wire from the Field: 2,000 words on experiences of socio-legal fieldwork or methodological issues;
- Book Reviews: up to 1,500 words on recent monographs or edited volumes of relevance to Socio-Legal Studies.
All submissions should have clear relevance to the field of Socio-Legal Studies broadly construed. Please refer to the online archive for examples of the types of papers published by the JOxCSLS.
Please refer to our authors’ guidelines when preparing your submission. Papers submitted outside these guidelines will be rejected.
Papers should be submitted through this form.
Thinking of submitting an article but not sure if it would be a good fit? Send us an email at: email@example.com.
Owain Johnstone and Fernanda Farina